Building the Domestic Church While Strengthening Our Parish

M's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity on this Profile Page

"Hello Brother Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to post this forum topic. Here…"

M replied Aug 6 to 4th degree uniform change

1 Aug 6
Reply by M

""As [the Knights of Columbus] grows, it is impossible to know everyone, but if I try…"

M replied Mar 26 to How do you increase the percentage of Knights attending Council meetings?

15 Jul 23
Reply by District 15 Knights

""As [the Knights of Columbus] grows, it is impossible to know everyone, but if I try…"

M replied Mar 26 to Getting brothers to participate in ceremonials beyond the first degree

9 Mar 26
Reply by M

"Check out this conversation: http://iowakofc.org/group/grand-knights-of-iowa/forum/t…"

M replied Mar 22 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

"Hi Brother Bill, On the IowaKofC.org platform, a Profile Page = website. For example…"

M replied Mar 11 to How to... dealing with the new website for the Iowa KC

11 Mar 11
Reply by M

"How to set up a Profile Page (website):http://iowakofc.org/profiles/blogs/members-co…"

M replied Jan 3 to Set Up Council Profile Page

8 Jan 3
Reply by M

"I am the State Profile Page (website) chairman for IowaKofC.org. Let me know if you…"

M replied Dec 16, 2016 to State Membership Director shares his thoughts on "Why Am I a Knight?"...

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by M

"I am the State Profile Page (website) chairman for IowaKofC.org. Let me know if you…"

M replied Nov 8, 2016 to Successful Church Drive by 5660 Sioux City

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by M

"Here are some ideas from myself and others: --Do all the budgeting for the upcoming…"

M replied Jul 26, 2016 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

"ok, so what needs to be brought before a Council and what does not? I'd like to see…"

M replied Jul 14, 2016 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

RSS

Support the KofC

Quick Links

Fathers for Good

Android Mobile App

© 2017   Created by Marty Stratton, Strat Exe, Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service