Building the Domestic Church While Strengthening Our Parish

M's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity on this Profile Page

""As [the Knights of Columbus] grows, it is impossible to know everyone, but if I try…"

M replied Mar 26 to How do you increase the percentage of Knights attending Council meetings?

13 Mar 26
Reply by M

""As [the Knights of Columbus] grows, it is impossible to know everyone, but if I try…"

M replied Mar 26 to Getting brothers to participate in ceremonials beyond the first degree

9 Mar 26
Reply by M

"Check out this conversation: http://iowakofc.org/group/grand-knights-of-iowa/forum/t…"

M replied Mar 22 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

"Hi Brother Bill, On the IowaKofC.org platform, a Profile Page = website. For example…"

M replied Mar 11 to How to... dealing with the new website for the Iowa KC

11 Mar 11
Reply by M

"How to set up a Profile Page (website):http://iowakofc.org/profiles/blogs/members-co…"

M replied Jan 3 to Set Up Council Profile Page

8 Jan 3
Reply by M

"I am the State Profile Page (website) chairman for IowaKofC.org. Let me know if you…"

M replied Dec 16, 2016 to State Membership Director shares his thoughts on "Why Am I a Knight?"...

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by M

"I am the State Profile Page (website) chairman for IowaKofC.org. Let me know if you…"

M replied Nov 8, 2016 to Successful Church Drive by 5660 Sioux City

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by M

"Here are some ideas from myself and others: --Do all the budgeting for the upcoming…"

M replied Jul 26, 2016 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

"ok, so what needs to be brought before a Council and what does not? I'd like to see…"

M replied Jul 14, 2016 to making Council meetings relevant, interesting, and attractive

6 Mar 22
Reply by M

""Establishing Your Digital Footprint" This talk was presented at the 2016 Iowa Knigh…"

M replied May 28, 2016 to Set Up Council Profile Page

8 Jan 3
Reply by M

RSS

Support the KofC

Quick Links

Fathers for Good

Android Mobile App

© 2017   Created by Marty Stratton, Strat Exe, Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service