All Discussions Tagged '0' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moses Project

Tama/Toledo Council 7504 is looking to complete it's Moses Project. We are looking for a monument to be placed in our county seat. If anyon…

Started by Bruce Swyter

5 on Sunday
Reply by Decorah Knights

How do you increase the percentage of Knights attending Council meetings?

What actions or methods does your council use to increase the number of Knights attending and participating in your meetings?

Started by Strat Exe, Inc.

9 Feb 17
Reply by Decorah Knights

Knight Today Article Spring 2015

I write this to you as your State Deputy. As some may already know, PSD Dan Werner resigned effective January 1st to address health issues.…

Started by State Deputy Iowa KofC

0 Feb 12

How to... dealing with the new website for the Iowa KC

Click on the links for a Video on: How to Enter an Event How to Set Up Your Profile How to Update Your Profile Picture ________________…

Started by Iowa Knights of Columbus

7 Feb 12
Reply by Decorah Knights

Prayers for Doug Kollasch & Dr Paul Matthews

As you go about your business today please take a moment to pray… For Doug Kollasch and his family as he nears the end of his earthly exis…

Started by Michael P. Gaspers

2 Feb 12
Reply by Decorah Knights

4-Mores

More Knights mean More Hands (and Hearts) to Raise More Funds (and to Evangelize) for More People in Need. How are you and/or your council…

2 Feb 12
Reply by Decorah Knights

Friday WIN Huddle

I’m hearing great accounts of the prospect roster uncovering a lot of potential especially in rural areas. This tactic really works. Let’s…

0 Feb 6

How do I find KC information fast with this site?

This is a great question with a few different methods.  I am sure some will find quicker ways than others and we hope they share this here…

Started by Iowa Knights of Columbus

3 Feb 3
Reply by Decorah Knights

Is the 80/20 Principle working in your Council?

80/20 Principle... 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people. If so, what steps or actions have you taken to change the percentage?  Ple…

Started by Strat Exe, Inc.

1 Feb 3
Reply by CLM

Meal Prayers

At the prompting of a friend, I would like to share a prayer I say before and after a meal or snack. Personally it's good not to skip a mea…

Started by Emigdio Lopez-Sanders

2 Feb 3
Reply by CLM

RSS

KofC Insurance

Support Brother Knights

Quick Links

Fathers for Good

Android Mobile App

© 2015   Created by Strat Exe, Inc..

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service