Financial Secretary FS Tool Kit
The council’s financial secretary holds office at the supreme knight’s will for a three year term.
A member may not be installed as an officer unless his dues are paid to the previous quarter. Failure to keep his dues paid also makes him ineligible to continue in office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect and Receive all Moneys
- Administers the Billings for the Council
- Maintain General Ledger Accounts
- Makes Payments to the Treasurer
- Maintains the Council Rolls and Membership Records
- Compliance with KC Constitution & By-Laws
- Notifies Supreme Council of Elections
- Maintains Certain Records & Council Seal
- Prepares Tax Records and Reports
Financial Secretary's Handbook