District 15 leaders, here's a reminder of some of our most important goals as we move forward this fraternal year (2017-2018):
(1) Pray the Rosary daily publicly and/or privately. Don't even try the things below without doing this and without, at a minimum, offering the holy Sacrifice of the Mass each Sunday.
(2) Your Council should bring at least one new man into your Council per month, and individual members should be empowered to recruit. Watch The Power of One: http://iowakofc.org/video/power-of-one-knights-of-columbus
(3) Strengthen the band of brothers that your Council is called to be. "Power of 10 (ten) for recruitment & retention": http://iowakofc.org/profiles/blogs/power-of-10-ten-for-recruitment-retention
(4) Make monthly meetings more engaging & interesting.
(5) Get a Formation-degree team up and running.
(6) Get forms, which are the communication lifeblood of the Order, turned on time or, better yet, ahead of time.
(7) Serve your parish by "Building the Domestic Church": http://kofc.org/un/en/domestic-church/index.html