Thanks to Decorah Fareway, Walmart, Kwik Star, and School District for CPID

The Decorah Knights of Columbus thank Decorah Fareway, Walmart, Kwik Star, and the Decorah School District for giving us the opportunity to collect money for our annual Campaign for People with Intellectual Disabilities (http://iowakofc.org/events/cpid-decorah-kwik-star). Most people recognize this as the fundraiser where Knights and their families and friends wear bright yellow aprons while collecting money and handing out tootsie rolls in thanksgiving for donations. Money was collected on Friday 5 October at the Decorah football game and on Saturday 6 October at the three store locations.

90% of the money collected stays right here in Decorah and goes to local charities (like Spectrum, etc.) that help people with intellectual disabilities. The remaining 10% mostly goes to Special Olympics of Iowa.

Views: 9

Comment

You need to be a member of Iowa Knights of Columbus to add comments!

Register Iowa Knights of Columbus

Support the KofC

Quick Links

Fathers for Good

Android Mobile App

© 2018   Created by Paul Lee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service